Expert training on enterprise for the youth sector
The School for Social Entrepreneurs is offering free training for established charities and social enterprises in the youth sector.
They are offering a FREE programme of support to help you:
- develop your income from trading (earned income)
- lead a team for diversification and growth
- overcome strategic challenges
- build a support network of peers and experts in your sector
- A leadership programme: 8+ days of learning for CEOs and directors
- Peer-learning and expert support
- A Match Trading grant of up to £10,000
There is no cost to you at any point.
Sounds a great opportunity. To apply visit the SSE website by 31 Oct 2018.